From Web Design Dev: “20 Amazing Free PS Text Effects with Tutorials”
From PSD Vault: “How to Draw a Halloween Pumpkin in Photoshop” (this will not work in Elements as it requires the Pen Tool).
From Shutterbug.com: “How to Easily Remove a Fence from an Image in 3 Simple Steps”.
From Photoshop Tutorials: “How to Create a Mystical Glowing Elephant in Photoshop”
From Digital Photography School: “How to Use a 16-Stop Neutral Density Filter for Extreme Long Exposure Photography”
From Photoshop Tutorials: “10 Free Lightroom Horror Film Presets”
My friends at PIXELO have a new MEGA-BUNDLE!
Why should you buy this deal?
- You get 6800+ design assets in one deal. This massive collection of graphic resources has gone through a 4 step process of carefully choosing, analyzing, reviewing, and rating each product.
- You’ll find various themes in one pack- watercolor, abstract, hipster, art deco, glitch, marble, geometric, boho, and more.
- The Mega Graphic Design Kit is packed with professional fonts, illustrations, elements, logos, backgrounds, patterns, and more.
- With this pack in your basket, you’ll have all you need to create robust logo designs, packaging, apparel, prints, event projects, calendars, mood boards, scrapbooking, planner stickers, fabric prints, sites, blogging, and social media posts.
- AND…All our deals come with Extended Use License for both personal and commercial purposes.
Be sure to scroll through the page to check out all the goodies! There are TONS of textures and backgrounds as well as fonts, clip art and much more!
Originally, the value of this deal is $4600.
But you can get it for $99 only.
CLICK HERE to check it out!
AND…I don’t know how long this will last,
but you can add coupon code MEGA50 at checkout to save an additional 50%!!!
If you love nature and nature photography, consider joining Nature First. Membership is free. https://www.naturefirstphotography.org
Nature First is built on seven core principles that help communicate how each of us can enjoy nature photography responsibly. The Seven Principles of Nature First Photography were developed to help educate and guide both professional and recreational photographers in sustainable, minimal impact practices that will help preserve nature’s beautiful locations.
THE NATURE FIRST PRINCIPLES
- Prioritize the well-being of nature over photography.
- Educate yourself about the places you photograph.
- Reflect on the possible impact of your actions.
- Use discretion if sharing locations.
- Know and follow rules and regulations.
- Always follow Leave No Trace principles and strive to leave places better than you found them.
- Actively promote and educate others about these principles.
This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated
if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Thanks!