Meredith Images works to make sure that the privacy of all the users is protected. If we ask for any information from the visitors to our website, we will make sure that it is all handled in the manner of the privacy statement that is below. Meredith Images takes its responsibilities to protecting your data very seriously and we do advise you get to know our practices. If there is anything in this policy you don’t understand or if you want to ask any questions, please feel free to contact us using the details below.
We hope you’ll take some time to read this document; we’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible and we will keep you informed if there are any changes to the way we process your personal data in the future, before making them.
Information That Is Collected By the Website
The information listed below may be collected by the website:
- Contact information that may include an email address
It is possible to visit the site anonymously
How the Information That Is Collected May Be Used
The information that is collected is used to help understand the needs of the visitors to the website. It will allow us to improve the service that we provide and can also be used for the following purposes.
- Record keeping by the website.
- Information can be used to improve the way the website operates and improve the products and services that are offered.
- We use it to personalize the page for each visitor and to provide information about new products, special offers or other things that can pertain to the individual.
- Information can help us send personalized offers and promotions to the website visitors
- Newsletters or blog posts
- We will never sell your information.
It is possible to unsubscribe from the emails at any time
We take our customers and website visitor’s privacy seriously and include safeguards designed to keep all information safe and secure.
Links with Third Party Websites
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection we do not collect information from anyone that is under the age of 13. All of the information and offers on our website are directed to people over the age of 13.
Here’s what you can expect to receive from us in the future:
- blog posts containing free textures and information on upcoming events (seminars, webinars, conferences)
- other news from creative world
- periodic newsletters with information on events and other resources
We don’t spam. We only give you news, deals & freebies we believe is interesting for you. We take your privacy very seriously and will never share your personal details with a third party. If you want to update your email preferences or unsubscribe please use the links in our newsletters or contact us.
Your name and email information are SECURE with newsletters providers we’re working with: MailChimp, and also with the payment website we are working with: PayPal (all payment information is provided only to this secure website – we do not have access to any payment information).
Meredith Images is fully compliant with the GDPR
At Meredith Images, we respect your privacy and are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. For this reason we welcome the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created by the European Union (EU).
It is possible to unsubscribe from the emails at any time! If you need some help with unsubscribing from our newsletters please contact us anytime via email!